You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JAP for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall JAP from your computerJAP-Team
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on JAP-Team. Detailed information about JAP can be seen at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. JAP is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for JAP is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe. JAP's primary file takes around 35.66 KB (36512 bytes) and is named jap.exe.
The executable files below are part of JAP. They occupy an average of 99.10 KB (101477
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (35.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.44 KB)
The current page applies to JAP version 00.12.005
alone. You can find here a few links to other JAP releases:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program offered by JAP-Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall JAP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JAP or simply click the Search feature and type in "JAP". If it is installed on your PC the JAP program will be found automatically. When you select JAP in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The web site of the program is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JAP.
8. After uninstalling JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JAP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your PC, we are not saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JAP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-28 14:41:23.497