You can find below details on how to uninstall JAP for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall JAP from your systemJAP-Team
. Further information on JAP-Team can be seen here
. Detailed information about JAP can be found at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. JAP is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing JAP is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. JAP's primary file takes about 35.77 KB (36624 bytes) and is named jap.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside JAP. They take about 115.72 KB (118498
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (35.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (79.96 KB)
The current web page applies to JAP version 00.15.001
alone. You can find below info on other versions of JAP:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program released by JAP-Team. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JAP or simply click the Search field and type in "JAP". If it exists on your system the JAP application will be found very quickly. After you select JAP in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JAP:
- The software company is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JAP.
8. After uninstalling JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JAP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JAP by JAP-Team from your computer, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove JAP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 06:48:35.387