This web page is about JAP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall JAP from your computerJAP-Team
. You can find out more on JAP-Team or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about JAP at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\JAP folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. JAP's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\JAP\uninstall.exe. jap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 39.66 KB (40608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of JAP. They take an average of 102.49 KB (104945
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (39.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.83 KB)
The current web page applies to JAP version 00.010.003
only. For more JAP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program by JAP-Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JAP or simply activate the Search field and type in "JAP". If it exists on your system the JAP application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JAP in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The web site of the application is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JAP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your computer, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JAP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-11 14:10:11.750