This info is about JAP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall JAP from your systemJAP-Team
. Open here
for more info on JAP-Team. More details about the program JAP can be seen at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling JAP is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. jap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 35.77 KB (36624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with JAP. They occupy about 115.72 KB (118498
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (35.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (79.96 KB)
The current web page applies to JAP version 00.16.006
only. You can find below a few links to other JAP versions:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program offered by JAP-Team. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JAP or simply click the Search feature and type in "JAP". If it exists on your system the JAP application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JAP in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding JAP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JAP:
- The software company is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JAP.
8. After uninstalling JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JAP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JAP by JAP-Team from your computer, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove JAP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-07 16:57:08.373