JAP is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall JAP from your computerJAP-Team
. Take a look here
for more info on JAP-Team. You can see more info related to JAP at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. JAP is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. JAP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe. jap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 35.77 KB (36624 bytes) on disk.
JAP is comprised of the following executables which take 115.73 KB (118506
bytes) on disk:
- jap.exe (35.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (79.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 00.16.001
of JAP. For other JAP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JAP is an application offered by the software company JAP-Team. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove JAP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JAP or simply click the Search feature and type in "JAP". If it exists on your system the JAP app will be found automatically. After you click JAP in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The publisher is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JAP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your computer, we are not saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JAP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 23:17:34.353