You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall JAP for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall JAP from your PCJAP-Team
. Open here
for more info on JAP-Team. You can see more info related to JAP at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. Usually the JAP application is found in the C:\Program Files\JAP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling JAP is C:\Program Files\JAP\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. jap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 39.66 KB (40608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in JAP. They occupy 103.10 KB (105574
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (39.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.44 KB)
This info is about JAP version 00.11.001
only. Click on the links below for other JAP versions:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program marketed by the software company JAP-Team. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JAP or simply click the Search field and type in "JAP". If it is installed on your PC the JAP application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JAP in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The software company is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JAP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JAP by JAP-Team from your PC, we are not saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JAP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-19 16:19:46.047