You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall JAP for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall JAP from your PCJAP-Team
. Open here
for more information on JAP-Team. More information about the app JAP can be seen at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. Usually the JAP application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall JAP. jap.exe is the JAP's primary executable file and it takes approximately 96.87 KB (99192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JAP. They occupy about 219.80 KB (225072
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (96.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.93 KB)
The current web page applies to JAP version 00.20.001
only. Click on the links below for other JAP versions:
...click to view all...
JAP is an application by the software company JAP-Team. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JAP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JAP or simply activate the Search field and type in "JAP". If it exists on your system the JAP application will be found very quickly. After you select JAP in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JAP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The software company is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JAP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your PC, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JAP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 10:13:44.033