This web page is about JAP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall JAP from your systemJAP-Team
. You can find out more on JAP-Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
if you want to read more on JAP on JAP-Team's web page. JAP is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jap folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling JAP is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jap\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. jap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 35.00 KB (35840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JAP. They occupy about 850.50 KB (870912
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (35.00 KB)
- JAPBrowserConf.exe (621.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 00.02.004
of JAP. Click on the links below for other JAP versions:
...click to view all...
JAP is an application released by the software company JAP-Team. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete JAP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JAP or simply click the Search feature and type in "JAP". If it is installed on your PC the JAP app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JAP in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JAP:
- The software company is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JAP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JAP by JAP-Team from your PC, we are not saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JAP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-22 15:29:51.000