You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JAP for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall JAP from your systemJAP-Team
. Check out here
for more information on JAP-Team. You can see more info related to JAP at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. JAP is typically set up in the C:\Programme\JAP folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Programme\JAP\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JAP. JAP's main file takes about 39.66 KB (40608 bytes) and is named jap.exe.
The following executables are contained in JAP. They take 102.57 KB (105035
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (39.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.92 KB)
The current web page applies to JAP version 00.10.003
only. Click on the links below for other JAP versions:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program by JAP-Team. Some users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JAP or simply click the Search feature and type in "JAP". If it exists on your system the JAP application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JAP in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JAP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The publisher is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JAP.
8. After uninstalling JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JAP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your computer, we are not saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JAP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:20:49.920