You can find below details on how to uninstall JAP for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JAP from your PCJAP-Team
. You can read more on JAP-Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
if you want to read more on JAP on JAP-Team's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\JAP directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall JAP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JAP\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. jap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk.
JAP is comprised of the following executables which occupy 137.12 KB (140407
bytes) on disk:
- jap.exe (74.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 00.06.006
of JAP. For more JAP versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling JAP we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
JAP is a program offered by JAP-Team. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove JAP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JAP or simply click the Search feature and type in "JAP". The JAP application will be found automatically. After you click JAP in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAP:
- The publisher is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JAP.
8. After uninstalling JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JAP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JAP by JAP-Team from your PC, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JAP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 13:18:19.240