JAP is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall JAP from your computerJAP-Team
. You can read more on JAP-Team or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about JAP can be found at http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
. JAP is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. JAP's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe. jap.exe is the JAP's main executable file and it occupies circa 39.66 KB (40608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in JAP. They occupy 102.49 KB (104945
bytes) on disk.
- jap.exe (39.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.83 KB)
The current page applies to JAP version 00.09.003
alone. You can find below info on other versions of JAP:
...click to view all...
JAP is a program released by the software company JAP-Team. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall JAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall JAP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JAP or simply click the Search field and type in "JAP". If it is installed on your PC the JAP program will be found automatically. When you click JAP in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about JAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JAP:
- The web site of the program is: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JAP.
8. After removing JAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JAP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JAP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JAP by JAP-Team from your computer, nor are we saying that JAP by JAP-Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JAP in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 19:21:22.200