Internet Download Manager
This web page is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemTonec Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Tonec Inc.. More information about the software Internet Download Manager can be found at https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Usually the Internet Download Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Download Manager. The application's main executable file is labeled IDMan.exe and it has a size of 3.91 MB (4100152 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Internet Download Manager. They take about 6.48 MB (6792325
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.91 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (506.55 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (187.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.30.10
of Internet Download Manager. You can find here a few links to other Internet Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by the software company Tonec Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The software company is: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 11:34:08.660