Internet Download Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Internet Download Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCTonec Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Tonec Inc.. Click on http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more info about Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. Internet Download Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled IDMan.exe and occupies 3.80 MB (3981368 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Internet Download Manager. They occupy about 4.99 MB (5230464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.80 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.05 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (94.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.26.7
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application by the software company Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 01:25:45.877