Internet Download Manager
This page is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemTonec Inc.
. More data about Tonec Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more details about Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. Internet Download Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager's main executable file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1242112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Internet Download Manager. They take 2.44 MB (2554590
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (1.18 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (150.00 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.05 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (345.50 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (185.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Download Manager version 99.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program by Tonec Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Internet Download Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager app will be found automatically. After you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-01 06:45:48.690