Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCTonec Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Tonec Inc.. Internet Download Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\UninsFile\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Internet Download Manager's main file takes about 3.78 MB (3961968 bytes) and is named IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 5.88 MB (6163464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.78 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (74.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (506.55 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1,018.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below a few links to other Internet Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by Tonec Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Download Manager in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:15:37.893