Internet Download Manager
This web page is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Tonec Inc.. Usually the Internet Download Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\UninsFile\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Download Manager. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.92 MB (4107120 bytes) on disk.
Internet Download Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.56 MB (5831984
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.92 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (77.55 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IDMMsgHost.exe (34.59 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (189.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1,020.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by the software company Tonec Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Internet Download Manager in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-10 08:30:44.867