Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCTonec Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Tonec Inc.. Please follow http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. Internet Download Manager is usually set up in the C:\Programmi\Internet\Internet Download Manager directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Programmi\Internet\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.71 MB (3890768 bytes) on disk and is labeled IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.78 MB (5007584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
This web page is about Internet Download Manager version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program offered by the software company Tonec Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Internet\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 11:36:39.150