Internet Download Manager
This info is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. You can read more on Tonec Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more facts about Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. Internet Download Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Internet Download Manager's main file takes about 3.72 MB (3903056 bytes) and its name is IDMan.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Internet Download Manager. They take about 4.79 MB (5019872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.72 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.185
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program offered by the software company Tonec Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Download Manager in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 03:06:27.390