Internet Download Manager
This info is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. More data about Tonec Inc. can be read here
. More information about Internet Download Manager can be found at https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Usually the Internet Download Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Download Manager. The application's main executable file is called IDMan.exe and occupies 3.77 MB (3948600 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Internet Download Manager. They take about 6.34 MB (6645035
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.77 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (74.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (506.55 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (187.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Download Manager version 6.31.3
alone. For more Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program marketed by the software company Tonec Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The software company is: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-11 18:02:36.633