Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Tonec Inc.. More details about Internet Download Manager can be found at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Internet Download Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled IDMan.exe and it has a size of 3.82 MB (4005944 bytes).
Internet Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.91 MB (5145936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.82 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (494.00 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.05 KB)
This data is about Internet Download Manager version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program released by Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Internet Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-06 00:31:02.163