Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Tonec Inc.. More details about Internet Download Manager can be found at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Internet Download Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled IDMan.exe and it has a size of 3.82 MB (4005944 bytes).
Internet Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.91 MB (5145936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.82 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (494.00 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.05 KB)
This data is about Internet Download Manager version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program released by Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Internet Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-06 00:31:02.163