Internet Download Manager
This web page is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Tonec Inc.. Please follow http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Download Manager. The program's main executable file occupies 3.71 MB (3890768 bytes) on disk and is named IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.78 MB (5007072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.02 KB)
This data is about Internet Download Manager version 6.192
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application released by the software company Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 03:39:21.310