Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCTonec inc.
. More info about Tonec inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Tonec inc.'s website. Internet Download Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled IDMan.exe and occupies 3.86 MB (4042808 bytes).
Internet Download Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 6.45 MB (6759193
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.86 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (493.00 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IDMMsgHost.exe (34.59 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (189.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Download Manager version 6.32.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program by Tonec inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Internet Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-25 15:26:01.133