Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCTonec Inc.
. More information on Tonec Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more info about Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Internet Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager's main executable file and it takes around 3.75 MB (3931728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Internet Download Manager. They take about 4.93 MB (5172723
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.75 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- uninst.exe (63.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (177.02 KB)
- Keygen.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.18
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below a few links to other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program by the software company Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager program will be found automatically. After you select Internet Download Manager in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-31 20:09:25.780