Internet Download Manager
You can find below details on how to remove Internet Download Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemTonec Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Tonec Inc.. Click on http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more facts about Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. Internet Download Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Internet Download Manager's main file takes around 3.72 MB (3903056 bytes) and is called IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.79 MB (5019872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.72 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
This web page is about Internet Download Manager version 6.1226
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program released by the software company Tonec Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 12:00:59.117