Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. More information on Tonec Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more data about Internet Download Manager on Tonec Inc.'s website. Usually the Internet Download Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called IDMan.exe and it has a size of 3.77 MB (3948600 bytes).
The executables below are part of Internet Download Manager. They occupy an average of 6.32 MB (6627915
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.77 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (74.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (493.50 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (187.05 KB)
This page is about Internet Download Manager version 6.31.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application released by Tonec Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Internet Download Manager in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The software company is: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-04 11:43:43.267