Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemTonec Inc.
. More info about Tonec Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about Internet Download Manager at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.71 MB (3890768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Internet Download Manager. They occupy an average of 4.78 MB (5007072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1934
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by the software company Tonec Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 02:27:04.813