Internet Download Manager
You can find below details on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerTonec Inc.
. More information on Tonec Inc. can be found here
. More details about Internet Download Manager can be found at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.72 MB (3903056 bytes) on disk and is named IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager is composed of the following executables which take 4.79 MB (5019872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.72 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
This page is about Internet Download Manager version 5.17
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program offered by Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-08 02:52:11.237