GeoGebra Geometry is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. GeoGebra Geometry is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. GeoGebra Geometry's main file takes around 54.26 MB (56893128 bytes) and is named GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GeoGebra Geometry. They occupy 56.56 MB (59312416
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.529
of GeoGebra Geometry. For more GeoGebra Geometry versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". The GeoGebra Geometry app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-11 09:33:55.247