This page contains detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Usually the GeoGebra Geometry application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 54.47 MB (57116728 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GeoGebra Geometry. They occupy about 57.02 MB (59786464
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.05 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.387
alone. For other GeoGebra Geometry versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". The GeoGebra Geometry program will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-01 06:03:08.833