This page is about GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. GeoGebra Geometry's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is called GeoGebraGeometry.exe and it has a size of 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes).
GeoGebra Geometry contains of the executables below. They take 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.437
of GeoGebra Geometry. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra Geometry releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-17 17:48:51.590