You can find below detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More info about International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1518136 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Geometry installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 153.74 MB (161208232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (47.54 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.509
alone. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Geometry from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry app will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 04:03:30.603