This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Geometry is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GeoGebra Geometry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GeoGebraGeometry.exe is the GeoGebra Geometry's main executable file and it takes about 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Geometry is composed of the following executables which occupy 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.441
of GeoGebra Geometry. For more GeoGebra Geometry versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Geometry from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". The GeoGebra Geometry app will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-06 05:53:55.037