GeoGebra Geometry is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Geometry. They take an average of 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.438
of GeoGebra Geometry. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra Geometry:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-02 00:40:09.123