This web page is about GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. The program is often located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove GeoGebra Geometry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Update.exe is the GeoGebra Geometry's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Geometry. They occupy about 112.08 MB (117528960
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.447
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-23 19:52:21.913