This web page is about GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. Usually the GeoGebra Geometry program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GeoGebraGeometry.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Geometry contains of the executables below. They occupy 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.455
of GeoGebra Geometry. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry program will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-19 10:46:16.407