This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. GeoGebraGeometry.exe is the GeoGebra Geometry's main executable file and it occupies approximately 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Geometry. They occupy an average of 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.462
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra Geometry:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-16 17:40:27.653