GeoGebra Geometry is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove GeoGebra Geometry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebraGeometry.exe and it has a size of 54.26 MB (56893120 bytes).
The following executables are contained in GeoGebra Geometry. They take 56.56 MB (59312400
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.541
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra Geometry:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-15 21:35:13.777