This page is about GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. Usually the GeoGebra Geometry application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GeoGebraGeometry.exe is the GeoGebra Geometry's main executable file and it takes circa 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Geometry installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.452
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra Geometry:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Geometry app will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-15 06:55:15.250