GeoGebra Geometry is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Usually the GeoGebra Geometry application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. GeoGebra Geometry's primary file takes around 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) and its name is GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
GeoGebra Geometry is composed of the following executables which take 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.481
alone. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra Geometry releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra Geometry from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-08 00:34:30.650