This web page contains complete information on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Geometry is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove GeoGebra Geometry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 54.26 MB (56893128 bytes) on disk and is labeled GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra Geometry. They take about 56.56 MB (59312416
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.546
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-08 16:01:19.487