This page contains complete information on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Geometry is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra Geometry's main file takes around 54.47 MB (57116728 bytes) and is called GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra Geometry. They take about 105.41 MB (110527584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.05 KB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (47.54 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.512
of GeoGebra Geometry. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra Geometry with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Geometry app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 23:47:45.560