This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More info about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. GeoGebra Geometry is commonly installed in the C:\Users\teacher\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\teacher\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called GeoGebraGeometry.exe and it has a size of 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GeoGebra Geometry. They occupy 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.417
alone. For more GeoGebra Geometry versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". The GeoGebra Geometry app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-16 18:11:48.870