GeoGebra Geometry is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GeoGebraGeometry.exe is the GeoGebra Geometry's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 54.47 MB (57116728 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra Geometry. They take 111.24 MB (116640312
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.400
of GeoGebra Geometry. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra Geometry releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Geometry app will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-28 14:07:31.940