GeoGebra Geometry is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. Usually the GeoGebra Geometry program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Update.exe is the GeoGebra Geometry's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Geometry installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.489
of GeoGebra Geometry. For more GeoGebra Geometry versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra Geometry with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". The GeoGebra Geometry program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-03 21:59:09.567