This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. GeoGebra Geometry is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Geometry. The application's main executable file is titled Update.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1518208 bytes).
GeoGebra Geometry is composed of the following executables which take 56.77 MB (59523584
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.411
of GeoGebra Geometry. For more GeoGebra Geometry versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry program will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-03 04:02:39.180