Free Audio Converter
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your computerDigital Wave Ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Digital Wave Ltd. Detailed information about Free Audio Converter can be seen at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Convertisseur_Audio\DVDVideoSoft folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named app_updater.exe and occupies 378.85 KB (387944 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Free Audio Converter. They occupy 1.72 MB (1803528
bytes) on disk.
- app_updater.exe (378.85 KB)
- app_updater_notification.exe (421.85 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (415.35 KB)
- updhelper.exe (198.85 KB)
This data is about Free Audio Converter version 188.8.131.527
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application released by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Free Audio Converter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Free Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:12:59.380