Free Audio Converter
You can find below details on how to remove Free Audio Converter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. More data about Digital Wave Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
to get more info about Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's website. Free Audio Converter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\unins001.exe. FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe is the Free Audio Converter's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.75 MB (2884584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Free Audio Converter. They occupy about 7.98 MB (8365896
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.74 MB)
- FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe (2.75 MB)
The current page applies to Free Audio Converter version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter is a program by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Audio Converter in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 14:18:32.797