Free Audio Converter
This page is about Free Audio Converter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Digital Wave Ltd. More data about the software Free Audio Converter can be seen at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Usually the Free Audio Converter application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FreeAudioConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.74 MB (2876928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Free Audio Converter. They take about 4.00 MB (4199191
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Free Audio Converter. You can find below info on other versions of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application marketed by Digital Wave Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Free Audio Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Free Audio Converter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-25 09:56:40.790