Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. More information on Digital Wave Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\MUZIEK\DVDSOFT\DVDVideoSoft folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Free Audio Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled FreeStudioManager.exe and occupies 1.54 MB (1615680 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Free Audio Converter. They take 7.49 MB (7848896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- app_updater.exe (431.31 KB)
- app_updater_notification.exe (425.31 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (530.22 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (349.98 KB)
- FreeStudioManager.exe (1.54 MB)
- PremiumMembershipOffer.exe (1.72 MB)
- spumux.exe (397.87 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (419.31 KB)
- vidnotifier.exe (1.73 MB)
The current page applies to Free Audio Converter version 184.108.40.2067
only. You can find below info on other releases of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Video Editor\FreeVideoEditor.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\Free Video Editor\FreeVideoEditor.exe.FriendlyAppName
Free Audio Converter is a program offered by Digital Wave Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". The Free Audio Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-27 15:27:35.110