Free Audio Converter
This web page is about Free Audio Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Digital Wave Ltd. More information about Free Audio Converter can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory (same installation drive as Windows). Free Audio Converter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe. Free Audio Converter's primary file takes about 4.29 MB (4500968 bytes) and is called FreeAudioConverter.exe.
Free Audio Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.90 MB (6181607
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (349.98 KB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (4.29 MB)
The current page applies to Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1997
only. Click on the links below for other Free Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Free Audio Converter we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Free Audio Converter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter is an application by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter application will be found very quickly. When you click Free Audio Converter in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 20:47:49.583